Advertise in An CosantóirReadership estimated at 25,000 through individual subscribers, Officers’ Messes, NCOs’ Messes, Privates’ Messes, Reserve Defence Forces training installations, overseas subscribers, and military associations such as the Organisation of National Ex-Servicemen and Women (ONET), and the Irish UN Veterans’ Association (IUNVA) and through exchange agreements with other Armed Forces world wide. Our On-Line version has recorded 45,000 unique viewers* in recent months and is continuing to grow. (*Unique viewers is a common measurement of the popularity of a website and is measured over a month.)
- Sold in 191 outlets nationwide including 41 Eason & Son bookshops, 38 Tesco Extra/Super Stores and also The National Museum of Decorative Arts & History, Collins Barracks, Dublin.
- Your advertisements will appear in both the printed and online magazine; the online version will place you on both www.military.ie & www.
dfmagazine.ie websites. Providing you with direct traffic from the advertisement within the magazine to your email and website.
- Have access to powerful statistics for your advert online.
Contact JM Publishing & Media
- An Cosantóir rates for print and online version are available on request to Joseph Nazari of JM Publishing. Discounted rates are available to new customers or for serial advertisements (5 or more).
- For further advertising information please contact Joseph Nazari on 01 533 1911, email@example.com or www.jmpublishing.ie
- JM Publishing & Media works with organisations within the public service and private sector, producing websites, mobile applications, e-magazines, e-brochures and e-reports. Creativity, imagination and our clients’ goals is at the heart of our business.
Formats and SizesAd sizes
Full page with 5mm bleed – 215mm width X 307mm height
Half page – 184mm width X 134mm height
Quarter page – 90mm width X 134mm height
Supply copy as high-res .PDF files at 300dpi with all fonts included.
Files to be CMYK in print-ready format.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or supply on CD.
Alternatively, copy can be designed by agency on agreement.